DawahShare helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

What topic headings should appear in the Forum?

Assalamu Alaykum everyone!

What topic headings should appear in the forum? I'm sure we should change Music to Nasheeds and probably get rid of the Movie forum completely. But what categories do you want to see in the forum? Qur'an? Fiqh? Hadeeth? Dawah? Womens Issues? (women only!) etc...

Jason Blair
Director of Operations (USA/Canada)
Assalamu Alaykum Team
Jason Blair
VP Commercial
Assalamu Alaykum Team
Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatulaah wa barakatuh,

I think that everything related to knowledge of the deen with good understanding upon the true minhaj namely that of our prophet peace be upon him ,the sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) and the salaf assalah, would be of great benefit inshaaAllah for all of us here in the community and wherever we are.
So brother, all the categories you mentioned already (i.e. Quran, Hadiths, Fiqh, Dawah etc.) are interesting and it is a pleasure to see threads about those different sciences of islam and learn more about our deen which is more than a simple religion but a whole great way of life. Alhamdulilaah for the grace of islam.

Thank you in advance for everyone here who would add bi'ithnilaah something useful for the sake of Allah swt helping everyone muslim or non muslim interested to know more about islam.

Baaraklaah feekum brother and jazakum Allah khairan and every muslim striving to spread the true message of islam , islam the peace , islam the tolerance....brief, islam that priceless beauty , a beauty without equal. Allahu Akbar.

Thank you.
Jumu'a mubarakah for all muslims.

Wa Assalamualaikum
''And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, "Indeed, I am of the Muslims."Q41:33